About the Author: Tamlyn Ryan
Tamlyn is a content writer by day and a travel blogger by night. Despite a National Diploma in Journalism – Tamlyn’s preferred niche remains travel writing.
From her home base of Cape Town, South Africa, Tamlyn passionately runs her travel writing and photography blog, Tamlyn Amber Wanderlust.
She also enjoys sub-editing, doing reviews and compiling different travel posts.
When Tamlyn is not working or blogging, she enjoys travelling for leisure, visiting wine farms, exploring the great outdoors and curling up with a good book or Netflix show.
More on Tamlyn Amber Wanderlust
Tamlyn Amber Wanderlust is a South African travel writing and photography blog. It focuses on Tamlyn’s adventures in and around Cape Town, South Africa – and beyond!
The blog originally started out as a university assignment. However, it quickly became a place for Tamlyn to share her favourite travel adventures and reviews.
The blog also provides her with a space to satisfy and showcase her writing and photography passions.
Properly launched in 2015, Tamlyn Amber Wanderlust – a part-time blogging venture to this day – has enjoyed good success. As well as many exciting collaborations over the years.
Through her blog, Tamlyn has had the privilege of working with top South African brands and event organisers. These include Travelstart, City Sightseeing Cape Town, Expo RSA, Vinimark Wine and Trade Fair, Afristay, Molo Lolo Group and MotorHappy to name a few.
Over the years, Tamlyn has also fostered several wonderful short- and long-term working relationships. Including with curated travel site, Timbuktu Travel, international travel blog, Non Stop Destination and more.
Additionally, Tamlyn has featured and collaborated with many top international- and local-bloggers. Primarily through her Guests’ Corner, a fun guest interview series.
Contact Details and Media Kit
I am open to considering and assisting with all queries, feedback, collaborations and work proposals.
As such, please feel free to email me at tamlyn.ryan63[at]gmail.com.
You are also welcome to view my media kit here.
Alternatively, let’s connect online. 🙂
- All writing, photos and videos – unless otherwise credited – are entirely my own and remain the property and copyright of Tamlyn Amber Wanderlust.
- With the exception of guest interviews and guest posts, all views and opinions expressed within my blog, Tamlyn Amber Wanderlust, are entirely my own.
- Although I vet everything as far as possible and will not knowingly publish any content that is derogatory, racist, sexist or intentionally insensitive in nature – I assume no responsibility for the comments, opinions or thoughts shared and supplied by my guests or followers.
- Reviews – hosted or otherwise – are in no way influenced by any other person(s), company, owner/media representative(s) or entity.
- All sponsored posts and/or content carry disclaimers stating who I have worked with and whether it was a paid or gifted product/experience/offering.
- As I believe in ethical blogging practices, all paid posts use only no-follow links.
- Guest posts and interviews are largely published “as is”. (With the exception of spelling errors, basic punctuation and any major/minor grammatical errors, fixed according to my blog’s in-house style.)
- While I endeavour to be as fair, accurate and detailed as possible on Tamlyn Amber Wanderlust, I accept that some inaccuracies, errors and changes in information, contact details and external links may arise before, during or after the publication date.
- I hope you enjoy being a part of my blogging journey. Thank you for stopping by.
Terms and Conditions of Use
To read my blog’s official terms and conditions of use, please see here.