About the Author: Tamlyn Ryan
Tamlyn is a content writer by day and a travel blogger by night. While she has a National Diploma in Journalism, her preferred niche remains travel writing.
Tamlyn passionately runs her travel writing and photography blog, Tamlyn Amber Wanderlust from her home base of Cape Town, South Africa.
She also enjoys sub-editing, doing reviews and compiling different travel posts on a part-time, freelance basis.
When Tamlyn is not working or blogging, she enjoys travelling for leisure, visiting wine farms, exploring the great outdoors and curling up with a good book or Netflix show.
More on Tamlyn Amber Wanderlust – Travel Writing and Photography
Tamlyn Amber Wanderlust – Travel Writing and Photography is a South African travel writing and photography blog. It focuses on Tamlyn’s adventures in and around Cape Town, South Africa – and beyond!
The blog originally started out as a university assignment. However, it quickly became a place for Tamlyn to share her favourite travel adventures and reviews.
The blog also provides her with a space to satisfy and showcase her writing and photography passions.
Properly launched in 2015, Tamlyn Amber Wanderlust – a part-time blogging venture to this day – has enjoyed good success. As well as many exciting collaborations over the years.
Through her blog, Tamlyn has had the privilege of working with top South African brands and event organisers. These include Travelstart, City Sightseeing Cape Town, Expo RSA, Vinimark Wine and Trade Fair, Afristay, Molo Lolo Group and MotorHappy to name a few.
Key Working Relationships
Over the years, Tamlyn has also fostered several wonderful short- and long-term working relationships. Including with curated travel site, Timbuktu Travel, international travel blog, Becoming You and more.
Guest Interviews with Fellow Bloggers
Additionally, Tamlyn has featured and collaborated with many top international- and local-bloggers. Primarily through her Guests’ Corner, a fun guest interview series.
Contact Details, Media Kit and Social Feeds
Tamlyn is open to considering and assisting with all queries, feedback, collaborations and work proposals.
For more information on her services and how you can work or collaborate with her, please see here – or email her directly: tamlyn.ryan63[at]gmail.com.
You are also welcome to view her media kit here.
Alternatively, connect with her online:
- All writing, photos and videos – unless otherwise credited – are entirely the property of Tamlyn Amber Wanderlust – Travel Writing and Photography. Blog content and imagery remains the property and copyright of Tamlyn Ryan and/or Tamlyn Amber Wanderlust.
- All travel guides (inclusive of their imagery and creative writing) remain the property, copyright and intellectual property (within reason) of Tamlyn Ryan and/or Tamlyn Amber Wanderlust.
- With the exception of guest interviews and guest posts, all views and opinions expressed within the blog, Tamlyn Amber Wanderlust, are entirely Tamlyn’s own views.
- Although she vets everything as far as possible and will not knowingly publish any content that is derogatory, racist, sexist or intentionally insensitive in nature – Tamlyn assumes no responsibility for the comments, opinions or thoughts shared and supplied by her guests or followers.
- Reviews (hosted or otherwise) are in no way influenced by any other person(s), company, owner/media representative(s) or entity.
- All sponsored posts and/or content carry disclaimers stating who Tamlyn has worked with and whether it was paid or a gifted product/experience/offering.
- Tamlyn believes in ethical blogging practices. As such, all paid posts use only no-follow links.
- Guest posts and interviews are largely published “as is”. (However, this excludes the correction of spelling errors, basic punctuation and any major/minor grammatical errors. These are fixed according to the blog’s in-house style.)
- While Tamlyn endeavours to be as fair, accurate and detailed as possible on Tamlyn Amber Wanderlust, she accepts that some inaccuracies, errors and changes in information, contact details and external links may arise before, during or after the publication date.
Terms and Conditions of Use
To read Tamlyn Amber Wanderlust – Travel Writing and Photography’s official terms and conditions of use, please see here.
2 thoughts on “About Tamlyn Amber Wanderlust – Travel Writing and Photography”
Wow! Your blog really seems to be a genuine one. I have gone through all your posts and I`m highly inspired by your blog. I can`t resist myself from following your blog. Keep it up, buddy.
Faizan Shaikh – Gentelmennn
Thanks so much, Faizan! 🙂 I really appreciate it and I am so glad you like my blog! Thank you for stopping by. Yours looks great too, by the way – keep it up.